Located on the shores of Lake Erie, on the Eastern edge of Geneva on the Lake Village, Geneva Township, Ashtabula County, Ohio.
James Humphrey, of New York City on May 18th, 1893 left in his will the property now known as Geneva Township Park. In the will, it designated Robbina Battell and Robert C. Geer to be the executors of his estate with full power to dispose of the property as they saw fit. Robert Geer as executor sold the property on July 7, 1914 for $5000.00 to the Board of Park Commissioners of Geneva Township.
The Park has continued to operate under the Board of Park Commissioners since that time.